Happy Monday to ya! Hope your week is off to a great start. Mine was slightly better than normal because I had some awesome leftovers to look forward to during my lunch break!
I got semi-crafty in my kitchen yesterday afternoon, and decided that it had been far too long since I made lasagna. So I made sure to pick up some lasagna noodles while grocery shopping, and whipped this baby up!
Meaty Lasagna Recipe
- 3/4 lb. ground beef (or turkey!)
- 3/4 lb. ground Italian sausage
- Garlic salt
- 1 jar pasta sauce/marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 box whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 2 eggs
- 15 oz. container Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups reduced fat Mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp. parsley (chopped if fresh)
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- Salt & pepper
To begin, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Brown the meats together in a large sauce pan.
Lihat pos aslinya 382 kata lagi